Game server admin's helping the community setup and maintain great dedicated game servers.
----Home----Submit News ----Forum----Gallery----Guides----Downloads

Go Back   FPSadmin.com > Call of Duty > Call of Duty 2 > CoD2 General server support

Old 04-27-2006, 09:31 PM

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Hysteria is on a distinguished road
Server disconnected - Player Kicked????

I've noticed alot that players are leaving the server at map rotation time even though they haven't necessarily actually intended to leave.

If I'm sat in spectator for a while for say 2 or 3 maps then unsually I get kicked from my own server with the following message.

"Server disconnected - Player kicked."

Now the server is always still running so I have absolutely no idea why it kicks me or any other player.
We never had this problem prior to the patch or the integration of PunkBuster, so is it a PB problem or something else?

We're running the Punksbusted.coms recommended configs & they work fine apart but we still seem to get random player disconnections.

Anyone else suffered similar problems?

Last edited by Hysteria; 04-27-2006 at 09:34 PM.