Game server admin's helping the community setup and maintain great dedicated game servers.
----Home----Submit News ----Forum--------Guides----

Go Back   FPSadmin.com > FPSadmin News > News

Old 06-19-2017, 03:52 PM
Forum Moderator

Downloads: 45
Uploads: 0
Pendragon is on a distinguished road
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault is free on Origin

For those wishing to return the the glory days of 2004 EA are giving away a copy of Medal of Honour Pacific assault for free on Origin.

Microsoft can bite my shiny metal ass, we shall have our own operating system with blackjack and hookers
Old 06-19-2017, 05:43 PM

Downloads: 11
DPGmaximus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DPGmaximus Send a message via MSN to DPGmaximus Send a message via Yahoo to DPGmaximus
That game sucked so bad that it doesn't even deserve to take up the amount of space that it does on my hdd.

The single player was good though. MP sucked.

DPG since 2002. Isn't it time to join a more fun organized clan? Apply at thadpg.com
Old 06-20-2017, 03:28 PM
Forum Moderator

Downloads: 45
Pendragon is on a distinguished road
My memory of the single player was that it was great, especially the pearl harbour section. I didn't like the flying but in general I liked the single player. On ling was less good, our clan made the move from MoH:BT. We were struggling to get everyone behind the game. It's system requirements were much higher, the game was unbalanced and Valve had just released Counter Strike Source. This game plus the introduction of CS:S gutted our clan, splits, argument backstabbing and rancore. Yea I have some history with this one.

Unless EA has fixed it you can not play online. I like the way EA gives these old games away but I wish they would fix them first. At the very least the game should work, but no they just put them out in their original form. So if this game has wide screen support out of the box I will be very surprised.

Strange how you can play games of this period and older from Valve and they work flawlessly but EA, not so much.

Microsoft can bite my shiny metal ass, we shall have our own operating system with blackjack and hookers