Game server admin's helping the community setup and maintain great dedicated game servers.
----Home----Submit News ----Forum--------Guides----

Go Back   FPSadmin.com > FPSadmin News > News

Old 10-10-2017, 03:47 PM
Forum Moderator

Pendragon is on a distinguished road
Day of Infamy FREE WEEKEND!

POSTED ON OCTOBER 10, 2017

The wait is finally over! Day of Infamy will be free to play on Steam starting Thursday Oct 12th at 1PM EST; running all the way until Monday Oct 16th at 1PM EST!

This is a perfect opportunity to try the game or show the game to your friends! All we ask is that you help out all the new players that will be joining you inside the game. Show them kindness and together we can help grow our community so that it stays vibrant and active!

To reward new players and returning players alike, we’ll be doubling experience points through the weekend to help unlock Day of Infamy’s 30 playable units.

https://t.me/PendragonUK
Old 10-11-2017, 04:04 AM
Forum Moderator

Pendragon is on a distinguished road
I can recommend this to anyone who played the old school WWII shooters for 10-15 years ago. This game has all of the features we have ever asked for. Proper admin controlled dedicated servers. Mod support, custom maps, custom server configuration.

Great game play, the graphics, well the graphics are a little out dated as it's a Source game based on the CS:GO engine. The sound is very good, but it's all about the game play. Made by the people who responsible for Insurgency but it's a step above that game with new features and of course the WWII setting we all cut our teeth on with games like MoH, CoD and Day of Defeat. I think you owe it to yourself to check it out, this game is everything CoD:WWII is not.

https://t.me/PendragonUK
Old 10-17-2017, 07:09 AM

DPGmaximus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DPGmaximus Send a message via MSN to DPGmaximus Send a message via Yahoo to DPGmaximus
I highly recommend this game as well. I played it for a few hours over the free weekend and it seemed like a decent game. I purchased it for half off ($10) and am glad I did. I played it last night and really enjoyed the gameplay.

My only complaints is that there isn't a true S&D gametype. I realize Firefight is the closest to that, but I still prefer classic S&D.

My other complaint is that the community reminds me of the Insurgency/CS:GO community, which is the worst out there. This community in Day of Infamy is a little bit better than the Insurgency community, but not by much.

Best community I have ever seen is the Call of Duty: World at War community. Lots of older players and most are very kind.

DPG since 2002. Isn't it time to join a more fun organized clan? Apply at thadpg.com