Game server admin's helping the community setup and maintain great dedicated game servers.
----Home----Submit News ----Forum--------Guides----

Go Back   FPSadmin.com > Call of Duty > Call of Duty 4 > CoD4 General server support

Old 04-11-2015, 10:14 PM

KmLon is on a distinguished road
Question edit localized_english_iw07.iwd for disable perks?? help!

I believe we can disable noob perks like juggernaut, granade launcher by editing of localized_english_iw07.iwd file located in main folder. does anybody knows how ppl doing that?
there are many servers have done that

ie. 64.32.27.220:28930 (this is not my server and no need to advertise server here because they have lots of players. They are the world rank #3)

this is not the only server that running with limited perks.

Please don't suggest me to install mods like modwarfare,openwarfare in mods/ folder and change fs_game to mods/openwarfare
I need server to stay ranked and stock mode with limited perks. and I think editing the localized_english_iw07.iwd is only way to do the magic
Old 04-12-2015, 08:57 PM

sgTsTuFz is on a distinguished road
sorry bud, thats a cut above my pay grade. Not sure how those stock servers are disabling stock perks without running a mod. I'd go ask them. From my experience, there are no cvars to disable the juggernaut perk.

But I have a feeling that you are straying into file edit land, and it may take a visit to the "dark side" to find the edit methods.

dark side equalling cheat sites. possibly.