Game server admin's helping the community setup and maintain great dedicated game servers.
----Home----Submit News ----Forum--------Guides----

Go Back   FPSadmin.com > Medal of Honor > MEDAL of HONOR: SPEARHEAD > MOH:SH File Support

Old 05-13-2003, 03:50 AM

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
wayne
more than 10 maps using spearhead runner

That does seem odd. Can you post this question on the MOH Admins forum, they can be found at http://www.mohadmin.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Forums

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 10:28 AM
To: Aphextwin@gamerunners.com
Subject: Re: max maps?

YES IVE DONE THAT IVE TRYED PUTTING THE CUSTOM MAPS FIRST THEN LAST ONE AT A TIME IT DOSENT MATTER EVEN IF I PUT A PROPER SPEARHEAD MAP ON IT WILL CHANGE TO OBJ IT DOSENT MAKE SENSE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL DEATH MAPS,AS SOON AS I PUT TEN MAPS IN IT WILL CHANGE ANYONE OF THEM TO OBJ ITS NOT THE SAME MAP OR NUMBER IT SEEMS LIKE A RANDOM CHOICE IN THE PROGRAM.
----- Original Message -----
To: madclan
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 3:16 PM
Subject: RE: max maps?

Hi,

You map list (sv_maplist) is long and may well be the problem. Have you tried with say 5 maps and see if that works and then slowly work your way up adding one map at a time to find out what number it fails on? Also see if it is always the same map that fails.

Kind Regards,
Mick 'Aphextwin' George
http://www.gamerunners.com
Providing free windows installations and server utilities to the game community since 1999
ICQ 71420728

"Frag the weak, hurdle the dead..."

************************************************** *************************************
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("The intended recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may
contain information that is privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by Prince Charles.
************************************************** *************************************
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 10:13 AM
To: Aphextwin@gamerunners.com
Subject: Re: max maps?

V1.0.8 I HAVE ATTACHED THE CONFIG FILE THIS IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO RUN BUT AFTER 9 MAPS THE 10TH OR 11TH MAP CHANGES TO OBJ BUT THEY ARE ALL DEATH MATCHES.
----- Original Message -----
To: madclan
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 2:49 PM
Subject: RE: max maps?

I assume this is for RTCW? What version of runner are you using? Do all maps selected support team match ?

Can you send me all your cfg files that runner is using.
Kind Regards,
Mick 'Aphextwin' George
http://www.gamerunners.com
Providing free windows installations and server utilities to the game community since 1999
ICQ 71420728

"Frag the weak, hurdle the dead..."

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("The intended recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may
contain information that is privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by Prince Charles.

Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 5:43 AM
To: aphextwin@gamerunners.com
Subject: max maps?

hi i need help every time i put more than nine or ten team match maps in the runner there is always one that will turn to objective and screw it all up,am i doind something wrong is it the program that will only allow so many maps to be put it.any advice would be appreciated as i have so many maps now and want them all on my server for a variety of play.

wayne
Old 10-05-2016, 09:23 AM
Rebecca19

Downloads:
Uploads:
xoxo

Hello, everybody!
At present, more and more people put on the first place material values, not moral ones, for instance, the concept of honor doesn't exist in our society at all, follow this source to find out an awesome article dealing with this problem raised here
http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/what-...n-your-meaning
Old 10-10-2016, 11:24 AM
Margaux34

Downloads:
Uploads:
xoxo

Hey, folks!
Nowadays, the notion of honor can me called obsolete because moral values are not so important as material ones, can you state that honor is one of the crucial things in your life? So do I, follow to find out an amazing article about the concept of honor
http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/what-...n-your-meaning
Old 02-23-2017, 05:22 AM

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
karro212 is on a distinguished road
I also I thought about it but now I think there is no problem with that? Is not it?