Game server admin's helping the community setup and maintain great dedicated game servers.
----Home----Submit News ----Forum--------Guides----

Go Back   FPSadmin.com > Call of Duty > Call of Duty World at War > CoD:WW general discussion

Old 03-29-2011, 03:36 PM

sgTsTuFz is on a distinguished road
CoDWW - 4 - 3 servers down for maintenance

Wow, makes a case for keeping up with the social networks !

I noticed that my little used CoD5 server was down, so I restarted from the CP.

Still down, no connection available.... the whole master server is down ! WTH !?!

So I go to callofduty.com and see 1 post about it, so I add my post. About an hour later comes JD_2020 ....

http://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAs...50133647774311

CoD:WaW and CoD3 will be migrating hardware servers on Tuesday March 29th. This is expected to last between the hours of 5:30AM PST and 3:30PM PST. Services will be unavailable on all platforms during this time for COD: WaW, COD4 and COD3. We ask for and thank you for your patience during these hours. Please Note: COD: WaW online play for Xbox 360 should remain unaffected through this process.

Doesn't seem to affect too many players, last I looked there were less than 800 CoDWW servers with less than 5% slots used.

Last edited by sgTsTuFz; 03-29-2011 at 03:39 PM.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:49 PM
Banned

Tally is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgTsTuFz View Post
Wow, makes a case for keeping up with the social networks !

I noticed that my little used CoD5 server was down, so I restarted from the CP.

Still down, no connection available.... the whole master server is down ! WTH !?!

So I go to callofduty.com and see 1 post about it, so I add my post. About an hour later comes JD_2020 ....

http://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAs...50133647774311

CoD:WaW and CoD3 will be migrating hardware servers on Tuesday March 29th. This is expected to last between the hours of 5:30AM PST and 3:30PM PST. Services will be unavailable on all platforms during this time for COD: WaW, COD4 and COD3. We ask for and thank you for your patience during these hours. Please Note: COD: WaW online play for Xbox 360 should remain unaffected through this process.

Doesn't seem to affect too many players, last I looked there were less than 800 CoDWW servers with less than 5% slots used.
COD3? That title isn't even out on PC, how can they be migrating it's PC hardware servers?
Old 03-30-2011, 01:52 AM

Goucho is on a distinguished road
LMAO thanx for this post, i was having kittens lol

Brief explanation ................

I was pruning our cod4 and cod5 servers down to 2 for each game and with deleting servers moving files etc etc i thought i did something wrong as the cod5 servers were showing offline in gametracker and running in my ACP but i cant get on to check them cos services were down. I have the ability to destroy a server in one foul swoooooop lmao

Mind now put to rest

Old 03-30-2011, 03:28 AM

sgTsTuFz is on a distinguished road
yah, its 1:30am central and the servers - cod5 anyways, are back up.