Game server admin's helping the community setup and maintain great dedicated game servers.
----Home----Submit News ----Forum--------Guides----

Go Back   FPSadmin.com > BattleField > Bad Company 2 > BC2: Remote Admin Tool Support

Old 04-04-2010, 06:34 PM

Fritz.fx is on a distinguished road
This is great stuff, thanks for sharing.
I'm in the middle of using your class to write a web-based admin page for the server. except I'm getting stuck on something.

To display the maplist I'm using this:
PHP Code:
$arr = array($BC2Conn->adminGetMaplist());
foreach(
$arr as $value) {
 foreach(
$value as $key => $val) {
        echo 
"$val<br />";
   }

Which gets me exactly what I want:
Quote:
Levels/MP_001
Levels/MP_003
Levels/MP_005
Levels/MP_006CQ
Levels/MP_007
Levels/MP_009CQ
The problem is, It changes the gametype to Conquest, everytime.
Is it a possible bug, or is it just me?
Old 04-04-2010, 10:34 PM

spacepig is on a distinguished road
atleast 2 of your maps are conquest maps.
So unless your running conquest you would not get a return, looks like you were allready running conquest.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:43 PM

Fritz.fx is on a distinguished road
Ah yes, your right.
That was my problem, I was changing the gametype without creating or changing the maplist.

All fixed now, thanks.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:41 PM

JLNNN is on a distinguished road
Updated to v1.5b.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:11 PM

R[wc]BADFISH is on a distinguished road
JLNNN, very interested in deploying this for our admin/rcon teams. However, when I test it with the example.php file and our server information I keep getting errors.

Server IP: 63.215.74.135
Port: 19567/48888

Quote:
Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to tcp://63.215.74.135:19567 (Connection refused) in /home/content/r/w/c/rwcadmin/html/rwc/BC2Conn.php on line 263

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/content/r/w/c/rwcadmin/html/rwc/BC2Conn.php on line 278

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/content/r/w/c/rwcadmin/html/rwc/BC2Conn.php on line 279

Warning: unpack() [function.unpack]: Type I: not enough input, need 4, have 0 in /home/content/r/w/c/rwcadmin/html/rwc/BC2Conn.php on line 80

Warning: unpack() [function.unpack]: Type I: not enough input, need 4, have 0 in /home/content/r/w/c/rwcadmin/html/rwc/BC2Conn.php on line 94

Warning: unpack() [function.unpack]: Type I: not enough input, need 4, have 0 in /home/content/r/w/c/rwcadmin/html/rwc/BC2Conn.php on line 94

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/content/r/w/c/rwcadmin/html/rwc/BC2Conn.php on line 278

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/content/r/w/c/rwcadmin/html/rwc/BC2Conn.php on line 279

Warning: unpack() [function.unpack]: Type I: not enough input, need 4, have 0 in /home/content/r/w/c/rwcadmin/html/rwc/BC2Conn.php on line 80

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "playModes.xml" in /home/content/r/w/c/rwcadmin/html/rwc/BC2Conn.php on line 356

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "mapNames.xml" in /home/content/r/w/c/rwcadmin/html/rwc/BC2Conn.php on line 337

Old 04-07-2010, 03:32 PM

Hi R[wc]BADFISH,

is fsockopen() allowed on your webspace? If not, is it possible that you try another provider?

- JLNNN
Old 04-07-2010, 08:12 PM

Yeah, it looks like go daddy allows fsockopen.

http://help.godaddy.com/topic/418/article/287

Okay, changed the port to 80 which has cleared the connection error but I'm still having issues!

Quote:

Last edited by R[wc]BADFISH; 04-07-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:46 PM

Xaiin is on a distinguished road
Yeh that wont work, means your trying to connect to port 80 on your game server which wont give you the server query info you need. As correctly identified you need to be on 48888.

However from that post it appears GoDaddy only support the 2 common ports (80 standard web, 443 ssl web). Looks like you need a new host or some sort of bouncer.

The rest of the errors will be becuase of no valid connection to a BFBC2 query server/port.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:46 AM

Hey guys,

no changelog to post this time, but another great news:

BC2Conn has got it's own message board now!

Visit it here: BC2Conn Message Board

You'll find news, update notes, changelogs and community projects including BC2Conn there.

- JLNNN
Old 04-08-2010, 02:47 PM

Okay, I setup another hosting account but still not working correctly. All it display's is the server IP address.

http://rwcadmin.byethost31.com/
Old 04-08-2010, 02:50 PM

Try the following in the first lines of your PHP script:

PHP Code:
<?php
error_reporting
(E_ALL);

/*
        your php code
*/

?>
And do you use

PHP Code:
print_r($BC2Conn->function()); 
for debugging?
Old 04-09-2010, 10:39 AM

Updated to server version R9 - many new features!

You'll find the changelog in the first post or at the official project site.

Have fun!

- JLNNN
Old 04-11-2010, 12:32 PM

Updated to v1.01.

Most important change: Fixed bug with receiving data from gameserver > 4096 bytes. Check out the first post for more information.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:06 PM

Updated to v1.02.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:20 PM

Updated to v1.03. See first post for changelog.