Game server admin's helping the community setup and maintain great dedicated game servers.
----Home----Submit News ----Forum--------Guides----

Go Back   FPSadmin.com > General Server Administration > Server General Discussion

Old 11-02-2017, 09:30 PM

Brasstoes is on a distinguished road
Oldskool luvver of the FPSA.

Hi all,

i played CS when speccies could make doors open so i feel a bit Vet (You weren't there man!).

Always been a lover of the fpsadmin guide for game devs, it has been more poorly adhered-to as time has gone one, unfortu-****ing-nately un-****ing-fortunately!

In my memory i first saw fpsadmin not long after cs beta, but doing a whois on the domain says 2004. I dunno, like all average gamers i was on a diet of beer, pizza and weed but i feel sure that the site is older than then?

I wanted to quote the dev guide on twitter but it seems fpsadmin has no twitter (you may do, but your text is small and my eyes are old, oh no CTRL+!).

So ye, no better time to push the old ethos when everything is ****ed and commercial, just the right time for a breath of fresh air.

Bring back dedi-servers and dehydrate The CLoud !
Old 11-03-2017, 08:06 AM
Site Owner

rudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to rudedog
Hey Brasstoe and welcome,

The site and guide started as MOHadmin then I added CoD admin. After determining it was too much of a PITA to run both, merged them into FPSadmin

While the site does not have a twitter, you can always use my twitter TheRealRudedog

-Jim AKA Rudedog

Microsoft MVP 2009-2016 Games for Windows