Game server admin's helping the community setup and maintain great dedicated game servers.
----Home----Submit News ----Forum--------Guides----

Go Back   FPSadmin.com > FPSadmin News > News

Old 04-13-2018, 11:43 AM
Site Owner

rudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to rudedog
Hell Let Loose backers starting to see Alpha keys

If you backed Hell Let Loose via their kickstarter, check your email. They have begun sending keys out to their backers. They are doing this in waves. Once the keys are all sent, they will activate the servers. Currently if you try to join a server you will get the following message

" No compatible servers found. Please try again later "

No word when they will complete the key distribution but I would guess by the weekend.

Microsoft MVP 2009-2016 Games for Windows
Old 04-13-2018, 09:31 PM

Frag is on a distinguished road
Was just going to jump on and post this. Guess I got my key early this morning in an email and just saw it now. See you on the servers when they are up.

According to their Discord channel:
Ok emails/keys are 99% sent! Please make sure to check your spam/junk/promotions tab etc. If you still don't have your key(s) please send an email to support@hellletloose.com with the subject line "Oh Hell, no key!" with your backer email. If you were part of a group you will need to contact the supporter/purchaser of the pack. We will work through these, emails as quickly as possible. For those trying to access the forums, please try your backer email addresses or the email you supplied to the backer. There is a forgot password option that will send you an email so you can reset your password. If you haven't done so already please send an email to support@hellletloose.com with the subject line "Open the gates!" Again we will work through these emails ASAP. - Please do not DM us at this point unless you are asked, it will simply slow us down.- Content creators only can DM me and I will put you into our list. This is an expression of interest only

When the servers go online please note that initially there will be limited availability as we stress test server systems. This is intentional, we will bring servers up and down during the Alpha so please be patient, everyone will get an opportunity to play! Those communities who submitted through the Divisions form may be given the option to launch a server once we are happy with the overall performance. We will have follow-up details at a later time. If you have access to the forums we are about to make some topics and threads live for you to look at! This will include information on some basic in game functions and commands etc. We are also working on making this important information public for those who don't yet have access. Go here - https://forum.hellletloose.com/ We will also have a bug report form and public facing Trello which we will show common reported bugs and issues and the priority level of those issues. Go here - https://trello.com/b/DsJICxLS/hll-co...y-closed-alphaOh and you probably want to know when you can play right? soon

When the servers go online please note that initially there will be limited availability as we stress test server systems. This is intentional, we will bring servers up and down during the Alpha so please be patient, everyone will get an opportunity to play! Those communities who submitted through the Divisions form may be given the option to launch a server once we are happy with the overall performance. We will have follow-up details at a later time. If you have access to the forums we are about to make some topics and threads live for you to look at! This will include information on some basic in game functions and commands etc. We are also working on making this important information public for those who don't yet have access. Go here - https://forum.hellletloose.com/ We will also have a bug report form and public facing Trello which we will show common reported bugs and issues and the priority level of those issues. Go here -https://trello.com/b/DsJICxLS/hll-co...y-closed-alpha Oh and you probably want to know when you can play right?

We will announce within the hour when our first servers go live!
Cheers
The Black Matter Team!

Last edited by rudedog; 04-13-2018 at 10:21 PM. Reason: formatting
Old 04-14-2018, 01:43 PM
Forum Moderator

Pendragon is on a distinguished road

I guess this is more than a little rough around the edges...
Old 04-15-2018, 11:13 PM

soulz2003 is on a distinguished road
I played it for a few hours the other day. It's got some bugs, but pretty decent overall.
Old 04-16-2018, 03:05 AM
Forum Moderator

Pendragon is on a distinguished road
From what I have heard its a game that is best if the players play it in a style that it's intended. Its weakness is that on an open server when the general public gets on the server they will treat it like any FPS game. This will ruin the gameplay for those that want a more tactical experience. Basically, people will dick about and "game" the game mechanics. It would appear to be a game that requires the people playing it to have a certain play style. I fear that the devs have built a game for their own style and forgot that people are dicks and break the immersion of other players by not role-playing as WWI soldiers.

We will see, I hope I'm wrong.
Old 04-16-2018, 09:35 AM

soulz2003 is on a distinguished road
It's a limited playerbase for now. Once you get more tooltips in the UI, more maps and features, I'm sure people will start playing more tactically.