Game server admin's helping the community setup and maintain great dedicated game servers.
----Home----Submit News ----Forum--------Guides----

Go Back   FPSadmin.com > Call of Duty > Call of Duty World at War > CoD:WW general discussion

Old 05-07-2010, 05:52 AM

heutenitaz is on a distinguished road
Call of Duty World at War

Call of Duty is a great game series with many of the games being based on World War 2. Which is a war that has some games out there covering them, but few of them are as good as Call of Duty World at War. Now you might be asking what sets this game apart from the others in the series, but that would have to be that the graphics are mind blowing. I know that some people will think that since it is based off of World War 2 that it will not be that good, but for those that like the historical impact that the game follows you will love it.
Now I mentioned that the graphics are excellent for this game which they are. I know that compared to the Modern combat version of this game which was released prior to this one that you can notice the difference. The main difference that I noticed is that the movements of the people is more life like when compared to some of the older ones, which is to be expected when you have a newer version of any game. Otherwise if the people still moved like stick figures why would someone want to pay good money for the game? Well with this game you do not have to worry about that because the graphics and movements of the people are so awesome that you can actually gain a feeling like you are there and if the games ever come with a card that generates the actual smells you would love this even more!