Game server admin's helping the community setup and maintain great dedicated game servers.
----Home----Submit News ----Forum--------Guides----

Go Back   FPSadmin.com > FPSadmin News > News

Old 03-03-2018, 09:35 PM
Site Owner

rudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to rudedog
RUMOR: Next Battlefield could be going back to WWII

A site called VB is stating it's unnamed sources say Battlefield will be going the way of the current Call of Duty, back to WWII
Just like World War I got a sequel, Battlefield 1 is getting a followup later this year. The game is Battlefield V. It was previously known as Battlefield 2 internally at EA. Battlefield V will return the series to World War II in a main entry for the first time since 2009’s Battlefield 1943, GamesBeat has learned from sources familiar with EA’s plans. These sources wish to remain anonymous.
What ever the next BF game is set in, our recommendation is to not pre order anything until you know what you are getting. Lets hope this is not ruined by loot boxes, little content and or big DLC announcements before the game is even released.

Source VB

Microsoft MVP 2009-2016 Games for Windows
Old 03-05-2018, 01:25 PM

woowoo is on a distinguished road
If the prior game was set in WW1, wouldn’t going to WW2 be going forward, not going back?

The rumor I heard is the next one would be an installment of Battlefield: Bad Company.
Old 03-05-2018, 03:14 PM

sgTsTuFz is on a distinguished road
this was my source in late December.

And of course, we now read that the BFBC3 is not happening as of this moment.
Old 03-05-2018, 04:22 PM
Forum Moderator

Pendragon is on a distinguished road
I love Battlefield, I have played most everyone that has been released. However, EA has been misbehaving of late. If the next Battlefield has microtransaction or loot crates for anything other than cosmetic items only I will not buy this game.

I don't mind microtransactions, or even loot boxes but they must be cosmetic only. This is really important, any attempt to put game changing, weapons, abilities, buffs or perks in a loot crate or microtransaction I will be voting with my wallet and spending my money on different games.