Game server admin's helping the community setup and maintain great dedicated game servers.
----Home----Submit News ----Forum----Gallery----Guides----Downloads

Go Back   FPSadmin.com > Medal of Honor > Medal of Honor 2010 (reboot) > MOH:Reboot General Server Support

Old 11-28-2010, 01:46 PM

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
centralnui is on a distinguished road
MOH2010 some trouble things

1. Combat Mission game mode should have variable to change respawns count. When we were trying to play match 4vs4, there's no way to defend, because 120 lives for 4 players that's a lot!
2. Map result table don't show up who wins the map. And what's count of rounds team has won.
3. Spectator mode need to have opportunity to clean up the screen. Because is no way to record video if you screen is full of information you don't need.
4. Map change command should be! I was realy wonder when I realized there's no way to change the current map.

This bugs should be fixed, because all of them making the game not playable for clans.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:48 PM

Downloads: 6
MaydaX is on a distinguished road
MoH is just lacking too much to be a popular game and I doubt it will survive long into the new year.

Right now there are 3,476 players in MoH while CoDBO alone has 73,584 and MW2 follows with 39,543.

Most nights I can only find < 10 populated servers near me in NA on the server list.

"I swear some rsps should be removed from the trusted provider program for plain stupidity with managing game servers."
Old 11-28-2010, 05:17 PM
Administrator

Downloads: 5
GaSplat is a glorious beacon of lightGaSplat is a glorious beacon of lightGaSplat is a glorious beacon of lightGaSplat is a glorious beacon of lightGaSplat is a glorious beacon of light
Unfortunately I have had to abandon both CoD and MoH as they play like console games. A lot of games have gone that route owing to the attraction of the console platform as a target for developers. Nothing has captured the feel of the MOHAA series. I liked the additions of Spearhead (especially smoke grenades) though Breakthrough added little of value. Everything since then has been seriously flawed IMHO. Too much focus in both series on eye candy at the expense of gameplay.
Old 11-28-2010, 09:40 PM

New Medal of Honor is the best game ever I played, but game looks like not finished. There's many bugs.

And those four is not the full list, I didn't sayd anything about Objective Raid game mode, this game mode looks like COD6 -> Demolition, but he's looks like not finished absolutely.
For example, 5 minutes for two objects without any bonuses of time making this game mode not interesting.
Is should be variables for server to change:
- time limit
- bomb timer
- planting/unplanting time
- bonus time when 1 oject will be destroyed

All bomb-objects in Objective Raid and in Combat Mission can't have limit for 45 seconds to plant there's must be not less than 2 minutes bomb timer, , time to plant/unplant must be not less than 10 seconds.

And btw why there's no respawns limit for defenders too? Do you remember MOHPA? There was like first and second team have special count of respawns, this count based on every player. For example if we will put 8 lives for every player, then every team will have 32 lives (4 players in team).
So it makes game more interesting.

I hope EA will fix the game.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:19 PM

Downloads: 6
MaydaX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by centralnui View Post
I hope EA will fix the game.
By the time that happens the game will be long forgotten. Player count has a hard time getting above 5000 these days (Currently 922 online). Reminds me of what happened with FFOW.

"I swear some rsps should be removed from the trusted provider program for plain stupidity with managing game servers."
Old 11-29-2010, 10:18 PM

We have this count players in MOH not because of some "COD7", we losing people in MOH because this game not finished.

But MOH still can be popular, if they will release some patches to fix all this terrible bugs.