Game server admin's helping the community setup and maintain great dedicated game servers.
----Home----Submit News ----Forum----Gallery----Guides----Downloads

Go Back   FPSadmin.com > Medal of Honor > Medal of Honor 2010 (reboot) > MOH:Reboot General Server Support

Old 10-15-2010, 07:09 PM

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
wcSki is on a distinguished road
Spawn Settings

I have never been into any DICE MP games in the past. So I do not really know my way around MOH yet.

Is it possible to turn off the spawning options to "spawn at front" for the attacking team?

I just hate how they can get one person in a target and have the whole team spawn on the target then. Its just so unrealistic and I would love to shut it off.

Ski
Old 10-19-2010, 03:13 AM

Downloads: 16
sgTsTuFz is on a distinguished road
I doubt that that setting can be messed with. Very little is showing as adjustable in this game .. including finding any support for this game.

Let me invoke the name of Kalms - see if he pops up. I've been stuck with this game as an admin and wow, is it un-manageable, a lot like BC2.

One of the few adjustments i've found that works, is the startup.txt workaround for turning off FriendlyFire - works like it did in BC2.

The biggest no-fix is "auto team balance" - sorry stone solid NON FUNCTIONAL VAR.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:34 AM

FireDawg911 is on a distinguished road
Yes it's awful to admin!! I honestly see the potential in this game but its unmanageable . I just don't get how a group of game developers get together and test this game and say "hey this is ready to go".. Spawn rape is horrible!! Maybe they come from a small place that this is fun. 30 day game.

Last edited by FireDawg911; 10-19-2010 at 12:06 PM.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:42 PM

Downloads: 0
GrossKopf
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDawg911 View Post
Yes it's awful to admin!! I honestly see the potential in this game but its unmanageable . I just don't get how a group of game developers get together and test this game and say "hey this is ready to go".. Spawn rape is horrible!! Maybe they come from a small place that this is fun. 30 day game.
Use a program like Big Brother Bot and you can admin very easily!
Old 10-22-2010, 06:19 PM

wcSki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrossKopf View Post
Use a program like Big Brother Bot and you can admin very easily!
B3 is even hard to use with MOH. There is no console line that you can open in game and you can only type when you are in the field of battle. Can not type when in the respawn selection screen.

So with the small maps you are killed 50/50 while trying to enter a command in B3. Its an awful game to manage.

Ski