Game server admin's helping the community setup and maintain great dedicated game servers.
----Home----Submit News ----Forum----Gallery----Guides----Downloads

Go Back   FPSadmin.com > Medal of Honor > Medal of Honor : Airborne > MOH:A General Server Support

Old 11-20-2007, 11:42 PM

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
matli is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to matli
Question Admin GUI / Stats Script for MOH:Airborne

Hi all,

i was wondering if there is an Admin Windows GUI available for MOH:Airborne as well (not just the provided default tool).
Also we are looking for a player stats / server status web-script able to run with MOH:Airborne. Looks like there is nothing out there at the moment.

Any news regarding these two issues is very much appreciate by our Hong Kong based MOH:Airborne community. Please let me know if something is coming up soon.

Cheers,
MatLi
Old 11-21-2007, 09:10 AM
Site Owner

Downloads: 45
Uploads: 118
rudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to beholdrudedog is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to rudedog
1st welcome to the forums matli.

Sorry to say that there are no GUI admin tools and nothing much else. There should be some type of announcement before the US holiday on Thursday (tomorrow) regarding the next patch.

Everyone is still waiting on EA to release info, updates to make the MP side of the game more admin friendly and fix some bugs.

Microsoft MVP 2009-2014 Games for Windows
Old 11-21-2007, 10:06 AM

Thumbs up

Hi rudedog.

Thanks for your very fast reply. Well, I hope that EA will consider some sort of support for the MP part.
We do have our server up and running fine here in HK. I will check back here again and hope to get
some good news. Anyway, nice website you got here. Keep it up.

We are a small Hong Kong based gaming community of expats living and working in Hong Kong.

Cheers,
MatLi
Old 01-12-2008, 11:08 PM

Hi,

looks like there is no current available php server query script, hence, we are just going to write our own now. I will keep you posted on our progress.

I will be posting an announcement as soon as the first alpha built is ready for testing. If you guys have any suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me at matli [at] hk-dragons.net.

The mohaphprcon will be php and mysql based. First possible alpha release by end of Feb 2008. I will be adding a weburl as soon as there has been some progress, so do stay tuned and watch this thread for more detailed information soon.