||Game server admin's helping the community setup and maintain great dedicated game servers.|
New RCON for BF3 jGuardian by G4G.pl
G4G.pl founder of the Guardian RCON BF BC2, seeing that the DICE again not released a decent software for BF3 servers, is proud to present new jGuardian. New RCON is written in Java v.1.6. In contrast to its predecessor with the application was developed API to create plug-ins. The basic version of jGuardian currently allows:
- Set all server options
- Management of the maplist
- Creation of user groups
- Commands in game and by a panel Ban, Warn, Kick etc.
- Browse the users chat
- Viewing players record
- advertisements/messages to players
- Built-in censor profanity
- Punkbuster commands
- Events Module to generate players statistics
- Automatic program updates
- Web control panel for setup and management
In the future, the application will be adapted to BF BC2.
-Windows or Linux
-Java 1.6 (JRE) for Windows, Linux self-extract
Helpdesk, manual, API pages also in English:
http://g4g.pl/jguardian download, manual, API (top right block)
http://g4g.pl/en/jguardian-manual manual in english
Update to version 1.01
Deamon: w/o changes.
- settings users right on setting page
- new method in baza.class.php file
- menu items grouped by function
- default language: english "en" in config.cfg
- improvements styles in g4g.css
- changed panel_menu table in database
update at download site
Last edited by q0084; 03-23-2012 at 08:59 AM.
G4G.pl released new version of jGuardian number 1.12.
New features have been added:
-full support for Yall
You can download it from links at first post
Update to revision 1.14
- new installer
- mappack X2 (Close Quarters) - new maps and modes
- Welcome Message plugin
I would like to share with you a new Web based RCON tool for BF3 (and MOH:W).
It's a web based tool splitted into several java applets - you have to accept the generated temporary certificate during applet execution.
No desktop installation is needed - you have to have only java 1.6+ installed.
in case of problems, doubts, issues, questions... feel free to ask
Anubis @ G4G.PL