The download directory does not exist!

Game server admin's helping the community setup and maintain great dedicated game servers.
----Home----Submit News ----Forum--------Guides----

Go Back   FPSadmin.com > Downloads > Medal of Honor > Allied Assualt

Latest Files
Latest Files
Most Popular Files
Most Popular Files
Top Contributors
Top Contributors
rudedog 118
Fore 14
ruckman 3
Blunks 2

Important Information
  • No Registration required to download files
  • Please contact Rudedog if you can't find a file
  • Use these files at your own risk!

Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
Downloads [Download MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBR Make Me Stock Program ::: ]
File Name: MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBR Make Me Stock Program ::: (1.04 MB) Download
Author: OwN-3m-All (Uploaded by own3mall)
Date Added: 11-25-2010
Downloads: 1096
Grade: Not Rated
Description
OwN-3m-All's MOHAA Make Me Stock Program
Faster and Easier to Use Than MOHAA Cleaner
Version 3.5.0.4 *NEW RELEASE 11/10/2012

Full HTML ReadMe (English and Spanish):

Information (Brief):

In brief, Make Me Stock allows you to move mods that were not included with the original installation of the game in and out of the MOHAA directory on the fly. Make Me Stock supports MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBR. Make Me Stock can also lock down config files to prevent changes by rogue admins during online play. It's the ultimate MOHAA cleaner utility.

Information (Extended):

"Make Me Stock" is a useful program that has been written for all MOH:AA games. It's purpose is to find and temporarily remove non-stock mods (mods that aren't included in the original install of the game) from all MOH:AA supported games. "Make Me Stock" also provides the ability to move non-stock mods back into the proper MOH:AA directories on the fly.

"Make Me Stock" works by searching the registry to discover your MOHAA main directory. If the registry entry does not exist, you will be prompted to enter your mohaa/main directory. Upon launching "Make Me Stock", the program will scan to see what MOH games you have installed. Check boxes as to which games you'd like to scan and make stock are shown at the top of the program. By default, the check boxes are checked based on what games are installed, but you may choose to omit any of the check boxes.

After you select your desired games, click on the "Make Me Stock" button to have all selected games become stock. "Make Me Stock" will scan your game directories looking for non-stock mods. All mods that are not stock will be moved to a temporary directory, which is by default C:\mohaatemp. You can change this by clicking on the "Change Temp Directory" button. If you'd like to move your mods back, click on the Undo button and the non-stock mods will be moved back into the proper game directories.

This is a great program for use of league matches in which stock play (playing without any unauthorized mods) is Mandatory. It saves you time so you don't have to guess and manually remove mods to be stock for match games.

Change Your MOHAA Resolution with the Click of A Button:

Due to its age, MOHAA does not support widescreen resolutions out of the box. However, Make Me Stock now allows you to set any custom resolution (including any widescreen resolution) with the click of a button. After you've made your changes, launch the game, and MOHAA (including MOHAA Spearhead and MOHAA Breakthrough) will use your newly set resolution.

Supported Languages / Versions:

Make Me Stock supports the English, Spanish, French, Italian, and Dutch versions of MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBR.

Version Info:

Make me stock is written in Java. I've converted my JAR file into an EXE which is included in the archive. However, it may or may not work on machines without the runtime installed. If that's the case, you'll need to download and install the Java Runtime which can be downloaded here:

http://www.java.com/getjava/index.jsp

If the exe doesn't work or you're running Make Me Stock under Linux, make sure you have the Java Runtime installed and double click on Make Me Stock.jar.

Supports:

All operating systems (assuming the Java Runtime is installed [http://www.java.com/getjava/index.jsp])

If you have any issues, please let me know! I can always release updates to this program!

My email: own3mall@gmail.com
My Xfire: own3mall

Source Code:

Source code has been included in this release.

Images
mms_file_menu_YCe.jpg by own3mall on 09-17-2011
Downloads [Download MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBR Make Me Stock Program ::: ]

Comments
own3mall
11-25-2010 at 12:46 AM

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin