PDA

View Full Version : What is....

NightOwl
08-08-2003, 08:34 PM
Ok, new here so be gentle. ;) Currently running CKR Realism with a few tweaks on our server. Along with CrowKings Auto Kick, at times I turn on delator at random. All of this going on for a few months now and I have caught 3 cheats on the server. What is the best Anti-Cheat program out there that is user friendly as well?

Defiant
08-09-2003, 01:43 PM
MOHAA CI,more features than any of them,easy to use also.

hellfighter
09-20-2003, 02:08 AM
dmw and pandora r best out there, but the peopel have to connect with a client, otherwise nothing is really that good. u may catch like 2 cheaters. cause unless they have a program on thier computer working with a master program its not possible.

Defiant
09-21-2003, 07:14 AM
Delator needs to be ran at all times for it to be effective,If,and a big If,you can get everyone who plays on your server to put in the client side part of the anti-cheat then of course that would be the best route,but most people are not going to go through the trouble and you will end losing more players by doing this.
i run Delator and MOHAA CI together and get a lot of cheaters booted,the only drawback is the drain it causes on the computer if you run them off of the same one you are playing from.