PDA

View Full Version : qconsole file.

MOMMA
11-23-2003, 03:42 AM
Ok when I FTP into my server..it puts me two directories deep.. I then have to hit the little up arrow then hit it again.. it get to the MAIN folder.. so in other words.. when I FTP in.. I am two directories inside the main folder.. or I guess it's the main folder.. it looks more like a root folder to me because at the top it says / as the directory.. not /main or anything like that.. I can not go any farther. So to me, it looks like the root..

So what do I type in the line where it is looking for the qconsole.log file?

necrodoggy
11-23-2003, 04:28 AM
The qconsole log is in the main directory which should be C:\Program Files\Call of Duty\Main the log should be in there. Note that you can't download it while the game is running. Not sure if there is a way around this but if anyone knows how to get around this please let me know

ShadowBee
11-23-2003, 04:40 AM
You should be able to DL the file while the game is running. All you will be dl'ing is the log file as of last transmision from the CoD server. You can not however edit the file such as deleting any entries or clearing out the log file while the server is running. Not sure how accurate this is but if I'm wrong someone will post here with in the day.