PDA

View Full Version : Logging ip with a tool?

redeye
02-21-2003, 03:10 AM
I'm searching for a way to log date/time, names and ip's. I don't have access to the logfile. I'm using Serverwatch, CI and Delator. All of them show ip's but I want them logged. Serverwatch logs them on uname, but when someone logs on later with the same name it overwrites the ip adres of the first one.

CobraEF
02-21-2003, 04:12 AM
I'm searching for a way to log date/time, names and ip's. I don't have access to the logfile. I'm using Serverwatch, CI and Delator. All of them show ip's but I want them logged. Serverwatch logs them on uname, but when someone logs on later with the same name it overwrites the ip adres of the first one.

you can set the log in ServerWatch to not overwrite the logs.
Then you should get them all in the logfolder.
________
XV250 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Yamaha_XV250)

redeye
02-21-2003, 05:20 AM

But it doesn't show the ip of a new connection with a name of the player. Only kicked or banned players are logged.

CobraEF
02-21-2003, 10:30 AM

But it doesn't show the ip of a new connection with a name of the player. Only kicked or banned players are logged.

You should be abel to set it uf fore that in the setup.
If you look in the debug_rcon log you will find all the nicks and ip`s that have joined your server.
You just have to set up the ServerWatch to what it should log for you.
________
Ducati 999 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Ducati_999)