PDA

View Full Version : need help with this, Bad!!!

Defiant
01-23-2003, 10:54 AM
I have been going on a certain server for months,there are two maps,The Hunt and Destroyed Village which have addons in them,i know i didnt download these maps or the add ons so they have to be server side and the add ons must be in the MOHAA files from the game,right?

The Hunt has jeeps in the road,which are burning,and other jeeps turned on their side...good place to set for allies...

Destroyed Village has a truck on its side,and i believe 2 MG positions.

Could someone please tell me either where to get them(the maps) or how the jeeps,trucks and MGs were added,or if its a mod.

What i like about them is the players don't have to download anything to play on these maps as you would with a custom map.

Like i said,i did a clean install of MOHAA and then went on server,so i know i did'nt have anything installed as far as custom maps or mods.

I have started a server and want these maps really bad,the people on the server which has them(the ones i talked to)didn't know where or how they got them.

I'll stop rambling on,but i really need help,i have went to every MOHAA site i could find with no luck.

Thanks for any help..

whardin@homexpressway.net

Druid
01-24-2003, 03:53 AM
The server has a script which spawns the items into the maps.
You could ask the server admin to email the scripts to you if you want to use them.

The items are added the same way Dogmeat added the plane to Destroyed village to block people from going under the map.